Check Out the New HS Schedule.
The biggest change for our student body is that now every school day ends at 3:15 p.m. By ending at 3:15 p.m., we’ve been able to add important flex times to our High School weekly schedule. These crucial morning flex periods promote and facilitate our new advisory program, allow students time to meet with mentors, join clubs and participate in class meetings. We are excited about how these relatively small changes will better enable us as a school to cultivate character & nurture growth as we educate the whole student.
New Class Meetings
- Class Purpose: Aligns with – Vision of Morrison Academy
- Whole person education
- Individual attention and develop character
- Equip each student to dynamically impact the world for Christ
- Class Meeting Structure this year:
- Build trust, relationships, service-oriented, community