Boarding home applications and admittance are separate from the school admittance process. Being admitted to the high school does not assure admittance to the dorms. A preliminary application must be received by January 31 of the preceding school year in order to be considered for primary dorm admittance. Preliminary applications submitted after that time will receive secondary priority at times when space availability is in question. Please note that application and acceptance to the boarding program are separate from the high school. Admission to the dorms is announced on or around March 25.
Application to the boarding division includes:
- Completion of online Preliminary Application (Due Jan. 31)
- Completion of the remainder of the Dorm Application (Due March 1)
- Submission of 3 references (1 pastor/counselor and 2 teachers)
- Completion of Guardian Form (For off-island students only due March 1)
- A non-refundable deposit (Business students only, upon acceptance to the dorm)
You may download the various parts of the application by clicking on the appropriate links, or you may contact us at email@example.com to have them sent to you.
Please read the Letter to Parents of Prospective Dorm Students before beginning the application process.
Please check here for more information on Taichung Student and Boarding Fees.
If you have further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org