The Morrison Academy Library Media Center Program exists to collaborate with the Morrison faculty and students to become effective and discerning users of ideas and information.
To accomplish this mission, we:
- Provide materials and design instructional programs that foster critical thinking.
- Provide materials that stimulate interest in reading, viewing and using information and ideas in order to become lifelong learners
- Train students how to evaluate information from a Biblical
- Train students to be ethical users of other’s ideas
- Collaborate with other educators to assist students to be effective communicators of ideas
- Provide space and opportunity for exhibition of student talent, and cultural expression